Wednesday 10 February 2010

Manbags For Your Gladrags

Dont' know about you lot, but I feel like I have reached the point where I feel need to take a holdall for anything of significance, such as weekend trip back to London or a two hour lecture on campus. I have one at the mo, but I am on the prowl for many more, so take a butcher's at some of them.




I personally think this bag is a lot, a nice canvas holdall from ASOS. I wouldn't break it off with those brown shoes though, not yet anyway.





Last year I was this close to buying something similar, this rucksack from Mango is smart, but maybe a tad too big.


An all black everything stitched offering from Ted Baker. Sub-par for me.



A leather look holdall from ASOS. Kind of decent in my opinion.


All of these bags and more can be found in the ASOS Bags section .

No comments:

Post a Comment