Wednesday 12 May 2010

Nightmare On 10 Downing Street



Yesterday, it happened. After all the delay and negotiations, because the General Election did not provide an outright winner, after obtaining the most votes, David Cameron became the Prime Minister last night. Wow, that is a lot of stuff and scary stuff at that. What bothers me though, is like yesterday, David and his wife effectively slept in Mr and Mrs Brown's bed, like on the same day. Is it just me, or  are you asking as well did they change the sheets? Even though I am a fan of Nipsey Hussle, I'm not happy someone repping blue is in power.

1 comment:

  1. lmao only you would think of Gordie's sheets! Lol @ Nipsey and the tag "We are all doomed"

    I didn't even find out about it last night! I just knew Eastenders wasn't on *shrugs*

    xxo

    ReplyDelete