Friday 18 June 2010

5 Things I Am Dealing With Right Now


#1. 2010 FIFA World Cup. Watching three games a day is a lot of stuff, especially when a certain day has some decent games scheduled, my whole day is gone. Still will keep watching near enough every game. I love the game too much.


#2. Moving back to London. Packing is long, and I have a lot of clothes and memories in Colchester. I always dread this procedure. But now its for good as well. Tense.
#3. Buying clothes. Haven't popped any tags since March 1st, don't know about you but to me that is too long of a time to go without new threads. Second Son and Trapstar, I see you.
#4. The Wonderful World of Retail. I have to pay the bills somehow and will have way too much time on my hands, so will be doing some more hours.

#5. A lot of new music to listen to, especially Pilot Talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment