Wednesday 4 August 2010

I'm So Raw World Tour

Not really but Young Money member, Tyga, has been getting it in recently in Europe. Photos from his Twitter page show his following is expanding nicely. Personally I like it when a rapper realises not all their fans are from the same country and puts on a show for their overseas fans.
Also according to a tweet and all his other tour date tweets have checked out as correct, he will be performing at the London indig02, September 4th. I have since gone on the website, and that night is listed as Eddie Kadi's Aftershow Party, so I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. As you know I have been following Tyga for a little while now.

Peep the pics.

Paris, France


Lausanne, Switzerland

Antwerp, Belgium

Barcelona, Spain

2 comments:

  1. I like this post! It's rare that a blog shows you were an artist has been. Usually they'll saturate you with pics from one place.

    I think it's a great thing/sign when an artist reaches out to their fans/audience on an international level... Their conscious of world-wide audience and appreciate them, not just the home-based ones for convenience.

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good golly, miss Polly. If this really happens, I shall be in attendance! I was looking for a concert to go to in the coming months and I think I've found it.

    Cheers ;) x

    ReplyDelete