Tuesday 5 October 2010

Re-Introducing Miguel Jontell




You may recognise the name Miguel from his first single "All I Want Is You" which featured Roc Nations J. Cole. The song is a banger and was on heavy rotation on the laptop for a minute. Got to shout Tola who brought him to my attention couple years ago with two of his songs "Quickie" and "Be My Vixen", if you havent heard them YouTube them ASAP!

The singer/songwriter/producer's (yeah he does it all) album also titled "All I Want Is You" is slated for release  in Febuary in 2011. Before I leave you peep these two tracks I just came across sorry if you've heard them already.

This one is entitled "Go"

And this one is entitled "I Still Try"

I hope his album doesn't get pushed back, I fully believe he will deliver a great LP, that's enough from me, until till next time.

Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Yeaaaaa. T-O-L-A in this bisch. Lol, good classic Miguel songs there. He had a mixtape back then called Mischeif (it's still floating around) I cannot wait for the album.

    Cannot take all the credit, it was Philmon who introduced me to the kid in first year.

    *Fav post*

    ReplyDelete