Thursday 3 November 2011

Nike Huarache 'Free' Q's

Nearly 20 years after the release of the first Huarache, Nike are gearing up for a re-release of the famous shoe. Nike have brought back the hi-tech running shoe and its well known basketball variation with the addition of the Nike Freesole unit.

These trainers or at least the family, takes me back to my school days, when boys and girls all around me were sporting what I could only see as Nike rock climbing trainers. #NoACG. The trainers are okay, nostalgic folk and sneakerheads will no doubt be foaming at the mouth or doing the 'cooking' dance for days on end.  If you want the product, it will be available from your connect, from the Friday 11th November. 


1 comment:

  1. The tag "things I am not sure of" kills me!

    I've never liked Huarache's, definitely agree with the rock climbing comment, or even Digimon looking kicks. However the ones of the left, the hightop with the purple and blue, actually seem kind of decent. But just as you are not sure I will not be copping

    xxo

    ReplyDelete