Thursday 19 November 2009

5 Things I Can't Get My Head Round

#1.Them X factors parasites still being there and having a chance of winning.























#2. Thierry Henry potentially ruining his reptuation over the blatant 'handball' which set up the goal that sent France to South Africa and Ireland packing, because of a split second, may be viewed as cheat on these shores for ever. So sad


#3. This wolfboy vampire rubbish, 'Twilight' that has girl of all ages swooning and is going to take over the world for the next two weeks. Its not even the attention of the girls that bothers me, I just think everyone is gassed up off the hype.


#4. Can't believe a 50 Cent album came out with such little fanfare, the video with Ne-Yo dropped like a day ago and there (well for me anyway) has no been no presence virally or on the airwaves. Really thought Interscope would push it back again. I've checked 'Before I Self Destruct' is really out. No really it is.


#5. Was about to go with the fact 2009 is almost over but I have and I am sure you will have heard about the Beyonce featuring Gaga 'Video Phone' clip. Madness.




4 comments:

  1. kwamz your mad !
    you aint got your air to the streets maaaaaan.
    he just in the country last month, doing that movie he was in.
    they been pushing shit in america haaaard.

    albums more than decent in all truth and honesty.

    m.lego

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O You shall say no such thing about Twilight!

    I bet you haven't even watched it, I love Robert Pattinson omd, the sexiest white skin dude in the cinemas right now, cos Taylor Lautner is only 17 but ...!!

    omg omg, I still can't get MY HEAD round what you said

    Twilight : New Moon : Awesome

    Watch it, promise you'll like

    No sorry, you will LOVE

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Think I may have been Possessed by Beyoncé's demonic heritage but. I'm sorry. I love the song

    Might I add the video is Poor!

    Don't Judge me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think John grimes is better than Edward Grimes.

    ReplyDelete