Monday 30 November 2009

BBC x Ice Cream -Winter/Fall Collection 2009














For all your space lovers and skater heads, or fans of anything Pharrell or Nigo do, I have good news. Over this weekend BBC and Ice Cream will release some new stuff from their Winter/Fall Collection. As always some interesting pieces, and signature playful t-shirts.

I remember once upon a time, all I wanted was a BBC or Ice Cream, them shipping charges were telling me to stop dreaming. Anyways above and below are a few items that recently dropped on High Snobiety.
Can't forget about them hats.

1 comment:

  1. BBC/Ice Cream are a bit too playful for my liking... I do love their t-shirts though but the dog on the crotch of their jeans? = no bueno.

    and how do those hats work? balaclava style?

    xxo

    ReplyDelete