Tuesday 1 December 2009

The Thornton Brothers: Jacks Of All Trades

The Thornton brothers aka the Clipse are back on their grind, with the new album slated for a late 2009 release “Till The Casket Drops” the end of 2009 looks like a very prosperous for the brothers. Singles include "Kind Of Like A Big Deal" featuring Kanye and also the latest single “I’m Good” featuring Pharrell .









As well as their radio singles, The Clipse still have their trademark cocaine raps which can be found on their street singles "Doorman" or "Popeyes" with Killa Cam himself.









In addition their clothing line “Play Cloths” has dropped a new collection for the holiday with what I believe are some exciting pieces. Pieces include a few beanies which represent an adolescent, but are still suitable for all. My favourite would have to be the all red beanie with the Play logo on it. Other pieces to collection are a “Play Varsity” jacket





For me it’s a revamp of BBC/Ice Cream and I must say I like. The Virginia natives are going in right now and I await the arrival of their album because if you know Clipse, you know they put out quality material. Non-believers should just go and listen to 'Hell Hath No Fury'.



Peace

4 comments:

  1. @I'm good.... Clipse can come better then that! booo

    @ Door man - He said - cocaine brought me everything that I ever had... if only life was that gravy! Sell Drugs and a famous blood rapper! Double booo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post and I never knew Play Cloths was their clothing line! I thought they were just affliated

    I LOVE the Clipse and whilst it's unfortunate their buzz has gone down it's great that it's not a reflection of their music

    P.S. I want everything in this post (except the videos of course)


    P.P.S. Jan-Jan didn't you read what DANTÉ said? "Non-believers should just go and listen to 'Hell Hath No Fury'." QUIT THE BOO-ING AND JUS' LISSEN!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Natalie...

    my "double booo" has been misconstrued.

    I came, listened and conquered. I like the song. In fact, I love it. I just wish I could be a famous rapper, and sell drugs! The lyrics are, (she said, diverging from her essex accent) "of the chain" .

    P.S. I'M A BELIEVER! I LOVE Hell Hath No Fury. It was, might I add supreamo. And so, subjectively I feel standards need to be met.

    P.P.S I'm just saying. Subjectively.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi guys well i couldnt find anywhere else to write a comment so im writing it here apologies if im writing in the completely wrong place.well as you can see ive have scurried threw the blog for the month,just passed through to show some love so yes left my mark now im off byyye love judith xx

    ReplyDelete