Saturday 12 December 2009

All I Want For Christmas..

Since I like posting my shortlists or lists of any kind really, here is my Christmas wishlist, all my one-way Secret Santas look carefully.


Remember I was talking about a denim shirt time ago, still havent' found one. Well I still haven't found one and money is low, but you get the drift. One like this, will do just fine.


The Office Season 3 on DVD. Probably my favourite show on television along with Scrubs and Football Tonight on Sky Sports News. Every year, myself and HMV have an agreement in place where they supply with me a new series, only trouble, I still have to pay.




For my beloved Arsenal to shoot up the table and be as close as possible to the Premier League leaders. If we are top come New Year's day, I won't need any of the other present.

To have gone back in time, on been on the set of the Young Money 'Bed Rock' video. Looks like a lot of stuff.


1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you are fully aware that US office is the oneee!! and I LOVE THIS TUNE!! SOOO!! MUCH!! However Gudda Gudda's lyric's... wowza! "she dont even wonder, cause she know she bad, and I got her, GROCERY BAG". THAT my friend is pants! Still bang out the tune everyday tho lol x

    ReplyDelete