Saturday 19 September 2009

Wishlist

Since I'm going away for a lil piece, like the boy Danté. Decided to post before I leave, nowhere special (Colchester) just without regular Internet. Just showing what I'm onto right now, 2 albums, 2 pairs of kicks and 2 pieces of clothing. The credit crunch and the wait for Student Loan is no joke.

Albums










Some are saying a return to form, some are saying hyped-up, need to listen for myself, so I can form an opinion.











A toss up between this and Raekwon's Only Built for Cuban Linx Pt II. I picked this because I will eventually buy The Chef's long awaited sequel, its just that musically this could be an impressive album rock gods MGMT are on this. Also Cudder impressed me when I saw him at the o2 Wireless Festival earlier this summer and yes, I buy albums.

Kicks
Not really a fan of hi-top trainers, but always believe a classic pair should be in your rotation of wearable kicks. I had a an obsession with all white Air Force Ones I recently dropped. Also wanted a pair of Jordans and this model, (4's in the series) in my opinion is the best one.
Yes, Vans appear on this blog again. Both of us are obviously fans. I just want these to replace to my other ones, they broke, yes broke, there is a tear in one of them. Madness I know.

Pieces of Clothing
Into a lot of black right now, just a plain fitted black tee. Extra smedium as well to show my 'muscles'. 'My clothes aren't tight, n**** they're cosy'. I agree Weezy couldn't say it better myself.


A name badge, cos that will mean I am employed. That's it.

I won't be gone 'til November. Promise.

2 comments:

  1. lol I like this post, maybe a regular feature? I like the Jordans. lol @ nowhere special (Colchester)

    xxo

    ReplyDelete