Monday 14 September 2009

It's All In The Jeans

Inspired by the NFL shoulder pad fanatic at Kind of Like A Big Deal, who made a interesting post about not wearing jeans, I decided to make a post about the alternatives for men.

A current trend I see just bubbling under the radar before is chinos. I have spoken about them before here, the thing about them they can smarten up an outfit.
Or can be worn casually, like so.

Cords. They may look like jeans from far but they're not. Don't look too bad, but I am not a fan due to earlier experiences with them in my childhood. Wow, dark green corduroys. Lol.


Shorts. An obvious pick, for when you are not wearing jeans. Make sure you wear them when it's kind of hot and please cream your legs. Properly as well. Nothing worse than a fresh pair and ashy legs.


The blue ones are more my style. Best believe them Evisu's will be seen everywhere in Malia/Ayia Napa/Miami or wherever the Summer '010 spot will be.

2 comments: