Wednesday 9 September 2009

Got My Vans On...

If you're one of the folk that has to be dipped head to toe, in one label whether it be Polo Ralph Lauren, Gucci or Primark. Then this is for you. The only trouble is, this look is Vans only.

Working with items sold at Urban Industry only.
















Denim shirts are the one right about now, especially the worn out looking ones. From the website, there wasn't a lot of shirts to choose from for me apart from plaid/check and I wanted to steer away from that.

The actual Denim listed in the Vans section, only gave me 3 options so I opted for some shorts.

Some decent chocolate shorts, not really feeling the badge thingybobby, but it can run. Keeping in mind, things are tough economically, I looked at prices. The shorts and shirt only come up to £65 and if you can't afford to buy the kicks, I say in summertime, break out the flip-flops and it will look like effortless swag. Hopefully.
















However as Student Loan/EMA should be dropping soon, you should be alright to complete the outfit. Those Van's ain't new but they're decent and only £25. Meaning the outfit only costs £99. Not bad alie. Shirt-£24.99. Shorts-£40.00. Shoes-£25.00









Any thoughts on the outfit top-to-bottom?






1 comment: