Monday 28 September 2009

Something for the Season


That season is coming "winter", some may argue it's here already but none the less brands continue to put out their fall/winter collections.

Italian brand "Camo" have released some products from their winter collection which includes some nice but simple knit wear, their items can be identified with the big brown button.


Other items include a simple scarf/hood sort of combination, once again it can be identified by the brown button. I like the idea of it but I don't see myself wearing it any time soon.


Both the scarf and knitwear having matching beanies for those who like to co-ordinate (swag)

To round out the collection Camo have released a double breasted nylon jacket, it looks similar to a barbour jacket, but has a more stylish edge.

3 comments:

  1. I like this, love wooden buttons on knitwear, espicially like the snoods, I've actually making a few for myslef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and the Barbour jacket with the red button

    Good job dante

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sarf that looks like its been cut from a sleeve is filth and is not swagger at all! the rest is just fab, but slyly is so 2008! I think duffle, army, and the classic bomber jackets will be back in.... but what do i know *shrug*

    ReplyDelete