Tuesday 8 September 2009

NFL Draft Picks?

Looking at runways, fashion blogs and my glancing at my little sister's fashion magazines, it looks the autumn/winter fashion trend for women this year is going to be shoulder pads.














Well I don't understand, why looking like a character out of Dallas (iconic TV show) or a tryout for the NFL.














I'm all one for trends, and going retro which in an essence is like going back to the future. But what will annoy me is when it gets out of hand and every girl, child, woman and granny will wear it at the wrong time, just because it is in. Like wet look leggings, looking like shiny extended lederhosen to me, even though accuentuating a women's lower body.



But what is gonna rile me up is when i see a school girl wearing plimosoles with multi-coloured laces, a Just-Do-It bag and a school blazer with shoulder pads. Trust me that day will come.




Please ladies, there is a place and time for everything. Danté has been mad busy and he is without laptop right now, but will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment