Friday 11 September 2009

A Matter Of Opinion

What's going on people? My brothers and I are at loggerheads over a pair of Air Max 90's I purchased a while ago. These kicks features a mostly radiant black upper with radiant emerald laces and Air Max branding. White swooshes, lace locks, sock lining and tongue add to the mix of the design. An radiant emerald sole with black visible air unit trim adds even more style to the classy kicks.







I've recently come across the same pair but in a new colour-way. They have replaced the radiant emerald with plain emerald. I must admit I am fan of this pair, however my brother Marc still thinks that their weak!




It appears myself and my youngest brother, Malcolm are fans of these Air Max 90's but Marc continues to disagree.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, so Nu World let me know where you stand on this one.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment