Thursday 7 January 2010

My Albums To Look Out For In 2010


Nicki Minaj



I may be cussed, but this girl has a undeniable buzz, a great body, flow and some very humorous lines. That buzz made Universal Motown get the chequebook out and her album will drop later this year, in conjuction with Young Money Ent. One thing I do not like though, is the way SHE SHOUTS MID-SENTENCES in her lyrics sometimes. Can be very silly at times, but I have heard her serious and reflective on a few occasions. Can hold a note as well, but the main reason I am looking out for this album, is the amount of females that are on to Minaj. The Harajuku Barbie is being championed by girls everywhere as the hope for a serious MC, so I am eager to see if she can deliver or not.

More albums to come soon...


1 comment: