Thursday 28 January 2010

DD172 Complex

Dame Dash might be the reason why I miss all my lectures next week, because if I could I would be at DD172- a multi levelled complex owned by rap mogul Dame Dash. The building is home to two state-of-the art recording studies and an art gallery.



















What I love about Dash's basement is the random guests that can turn up. MCs, just come and chill, record something, smoke something and most probably drink something. They just jam. You might catch my guy, Curren$y (formely of Young Money), Jay Electronica, The Cool Kids or the ecleftic Mos Def on any given Sunday. Some pretty dope stuff.

Here is a video about some of the daily goings-on.

1 comment:

  1. iI wanna go there, and with mos, and kool kidz and stalley and dame and black keys....awwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete