Tuesday 9 March 2010

3's and 4's

I have been in love with the Jordan Brand for the longest while, even the numbering gets to me. I have never purchased a pair, but I really want some classic trainers right about now. Here are my favourites from the Jordan footwear range, the highly coveted 3's and 4's.














The 3's above and below.













 The 4's now in blanc and noir once again. Just below.

 



























At like £90 a pop, and me wanting both (one from each series), I might have to do some overtime at work. Either that or for me to go to the cashpoint and 'ball like a dog'. Quote courtesy of the lyrical god himself, Birdman.

3 comments:

  1. I love the 3's and have been wanting a pair, but yeah that price tag keeps me looking from the outside in.

    I think the 4's suit guys more than girls so as you said 'ball like a dog' then!

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Air Jordan Force Fusion IV's are nicer than the 4's you got up there I tried to buy them today but they didn't have my size. Madness!

    ReplyDelete