Friday 12 March 2010

Tryna Catch 'Em All

I remember the whole word being taken over by this cute pocket monster and his master, Ash. I myself, despite being a fan-boy of Pokèmon, I detested Pikachu. Like really. He hadn't even evolved yet, wasn't that powerful and everybody loved him just because he was cute. Now I believe I could stand to be in the same room or Pokèball as him. I also remember the never-ending Pokèmon GameBoy Games, Red, Blue, Silver, Gold, I believe Golden-Brown is still in mass production.


Nintendo and Vice are to hold a Pokèmon Exhibition on the 24th March, in celebration of their newest releases onto the DS, HeartGold and SoulSilver. The release party will take place at Blackall Studios in Shoreditch. There are prizes up for grabs, such as both HeartGold and SoulSilver games,a DS and tickets to the exhibition itself. Hopefully I can be present, so we can chop it up about Team Rocket and their pursuit of happiness.  





















Head here for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment