Saturday 24 July 2010

Three Things I Am Looking Forward To...


















Anyone constantly around me for the last 2 months, will know I have been getting excited for this album for a little while now. I kid you not. I ordered Pilot Talk last week from a well-known online retailer, only to receive an e-mail, telling me the order had been cancelled. My people (Why Alice Ist) has looked around, but we still have no idea where to get this CD from. I'm just hoping it will find its way into my palm soon.

Picture is old, but you get the drift. On the market for a smartphone, haven't decided as of yet though.


























EastEnders has got me sucked in right now. This Lucas man has to be stopped, watching to see how this
storyline pans out regardless of Chelsea's 'acting skills'.

No comments:

Post a Comment