Thursday 9 September 2010

Show Me A Good Time

Yesterday, my sister and I took a trip down to London KOKO, to see Janelle Monae live. Let me tell you this, the show was amazing, her vocal range, dancing skills, (that 'Tightrope' stuff is something else), her energy amongst other things made it one of the best shows I have ever been to. KOKO was packed to the rafters and the crowd were in fine voice much like Ms Monae herself.

British rockers Wolf Gang, were the opening act and were very impressive, a lot of sing-alongs and toe-tappers in their catalogue, all in all they performed  seven tracks and I  was not eagerly anticipating their exit. Some annoying little trick that insisted on speaking, singing and screaming like Janelle Monae after the show was not enough to ruin a great night.










1 comment: