Sunday 25 October 2009

Good Ol' Fried Chicken

My favourite VA natives (Virginia if you didn't know) The Clipse are about to return apparently in December with their third LP, 'Till The Casket Drops. The Thornton brothers are lyrical beasts, detailing their past times about moving that 'white girl'. I have never heard such colourful and imaginary references to cocaine in my life. A song featuring Harlem's own Pink Panther, Cam'Ron has surfaced this week, I haven't heard it yet, but the look of the video from pictures and the name of the song 'Popeyes' has me on a hype.
















































It is good to see Cam wearing clothes from this era. Recently he has been sporting upside down Gucci visors hats for way too long. No joke.
Photos courtesy of Miss Info.

2 comments:

  1. Uggh I love the Clipse and Popeye's! Great combination. What's the track called?

    ReplyDelete
  2. upside down gucci visors! LOLL swear down

    ReplyDelete