Thursday 8 October 2009

Glee Club: ASOS Winter Wrap Star Edition

Yeah as you know, Summer has ended and Winter is about to be here for a little while. Rather than giving you some random Winter items, I only worked with items displayed in the Asos Wrap Star Section and with the mindset of a Glee Club member.

Thought I would do top to bottom, but with a reindeer hat on, for me that kind of defeats the aim of being smart, casual. But that's just me.















The scarf is a bit long, but should drop nicely with the rest of the outfit.















Cable knit cardigans are popular, because they are chunky in order to fight off the cold and I am personally liking the shirt under the cardigan as well. Nice touch.

Spoke about corduroy jeans before but these are decent and also show the Converse's I would recommend or plimsoles. They only had this type in the ASOS Section:
Now maybe I'm too young or not Paris Fashion Week enough, but I can't see myself wearing these. I don't work with timber nor do I operate bulldozers.

Holler at me.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. The boots are a little too "Camden" for me personally lol great post, great picks

    xxo

    ReplyDelete