Friday 30 October 2009

"Look At His Pea Coat, Tell Me He's Broke Part 2"

For those who have been following HeyNuWorld from its earlier days you may recognise the title of this post, last time I brought to your attention the Vans pea coat Chukka's I now bring to you a home grown brand called "Admiral".



Admiral has been about since 1914 and was the official supplier of the British Royal Navy. They have taken the pea coat idea and applied to the footwear similar to the vans, however I feel they have implemented the idea of the pea-coat better as they have the flap which folds to enable the shoe to close as does the coat. Furthermore there are more buttons when compared to the Vans.


I once again stand undecided about these shoes, it can be dropped but only with the correct dress sense. I see it best fitting an international student particularly the Eastern Asian ones, Uni students, browse your campus and tell me if there dress sense isn't space boy fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment