Wednesday 10 November 2010

What I've Been Up To...

As of recent times, I've been quite busy doing nothing out of the ordinary but just doing me, this mainly consists of being the poster boy for the "Corporate Monkey" 2010 Autumn/Winter collection. I haven't been strutting down no cat walk, just running across the shop floor back forth in order to raise those funds at some unsociable hours. Trust me it's peak!





Apart from that I've picked up Call of Duty: Black Ops I didn't queue up at midnight though. My place of employment had me ready to clock in at the early hours of the morning, so any thoughts of queueing up had to be abandoned. I've been playing for a few hours, already addicted and I haven't even gone online yet. I'm still getting preping myself for all the sharp shooting, abuse and banter that comes with it.

Currently Friday seems so far away but with that said, J Cole's album seems much further with no release date in sight. All fans like myself must sit and wait patiently, until then he has a mixtape dropping this Friday called "Friday Night Lights". If the new tape is like "The Warm Up", then we will all be nice.

I'm also feeling the new Ruff Sqwad video called "Champion", it takes me back to days of Anna and De Ja 92.3 FM, Mondays 4-6, minus a few man but none the less it still has that Ruff Sqwad vibe to it.



Anyway as today comes to an end, it is essential that I try catch up on some sleep, as when the sun rises so do I, to reclaim the title of corporate monkey. On that note I would like to state that I do have papers and the right to be in this country.



Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment