Tuesday 9 November 2010

Lost Pics and Random Sh!t

I was going through my computer and my phone the other day, and thought these pics needed to be shared with others. A lot of them I thought I had deleted it, so I was pleasantly surprised to still see them. Warning: Some of these pictures are completely random.

Looks like someone just came home.

2 Peas In A Pod- Classic, I had to stay behind and capture the moment.

Lazy Journalism. He actually is 29, but The Sun thought as he is Nigerian.... well you know the rest.
.
Midget sized bottle of Dettol. If life is rough, and you cannot get access to pills, graze your knee,pour the whole bottle on the cut and you might do some serious damage.

Rise And Grind. I understand the need to advertise, but a little compassion
here would not have gone amiss. The poor guy only had a t-shirt and some headphones in his ear. I hope whatever music he was listening to that day, was real motivational.

Shitto, I was not bored at the time. I had to verify something with my brother.

Suarez. Full time striker, part time goalkeeper. If this guy ever happens to get lost in Ghana or North London, it will be a wrap for him.


Lyon's Miralem Pjanic. The 20 year old is one of the most technically gifted players in European football right now. Mark my words. He WILL be a worldwide superstar in years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment