Thursday 27 January 2011

Thursday Thoughts - Family Intruder


As the days roll on it appears single parent families are on the increase and the age of women having babies has decreased. I know a few females with children and no partner and see plenty of pretty girl's pushing buggies around. This has often left me to ask myself could I go out with or start seeing a girl who has a baby?

More time I find myself saying no, as I believe the father of the child will always come before me (not that I'm selfish, I'm just saying) providing he is still around. Also at times I ask myself is it fair for me to enter the child's life like that when it's not guaranteed I'll stay around, but I would like to believe I have a lot to offer (not any time soon) so that shouldn't be a problem, but still I question myself.

In addition I'll have to deal with the constant ear ache of extended family and my friends complaining about the excess baggage, not that I care what they have to say but I cant be bothered to deal with them.

People are becoming younger and younger these days, for now I can't foresee me being put in that situation but as it's said "you can't help who you fall for" #Justsaying.

No comments:

Post a Comment