Thursday 6 January 2011

Thursday Thoughts - New Years Resolutions

It's the first Thursday of the year, I believe everyone has had time to settle and recover from all the festivities of the Christmas and the run up to New Year. After speaking to a few friends the common question always pops up, "What's your New Years Resolution?". I've been met with a few answers some claim to join the gym, cut out fast food, make as much money as possible and so forth. Although they're intentions are good I'm led to believe that they are half hearted promises as my friends are yet to put one foot forward in the direction of achieving they're resolutions.

Me personally when asked that question my response is I don't really have any, I just want to better myself as a person and learn from my mistakes of the previous year.

Those are just my thoughts ...

No comments:

Post a Comment