Thursday 3 March 2011

Thursday Thoughts - Oral

Oral sex also known as "head", yes my Thursday Thoughts is about this often called "taboo topic". For ages I've had this debate with my friends, both male and female, about it. Many claimed they would never indulge or looked in disgust and there was always the odd person who would put themselves out there and admit to being a keen practicer.


"You niggers are sweet like the pussy i eat" :s 

The above lyric is from the P***y Monster himself Lil' Wayne. I have heard Tunechi and many another rappers from the other side of the Atlantic (America for those of you who were late to Geography) come up with inventive ways when rapping about 'eating'. I have even heard jokes about napkins and whetting the appetite. Over here some older guys let me know, they are down for the cause of pleasing their lady in every which way, so maybe it's a youthful frame of mind, which is the reason why some are so opposed.




 
 Amongst males, or at the least the ones I have come across in my life, it seems here in the UK giving head is frowned upon, but if you receive it your the GUY, where as in America its more of a social norm but I believe it's slowly but surely being accepted in society.
I'm not going to lie I'm a fan of receiving head, then again who isn't? 
I remember back in my school days anyone that even had the thought of doing it was deemed or labelled something negative, but as you get older these views change... Surely?
 
I guess it's different for boys and girls, I mean its always seemed just that little bit more acceptable when a girl gives it to a guy but why is this?? I suppose, being honest, to give it to a woman is more intimate you can't deny that and no male wants to be on the receiving end of the "bow cat" jokes.. But at the end of the day we are all adults having fun.. 
So that being said, will more men and women be using their head, to please one another, and own up or will we in public be vocal about it never going 'DownTown' but have a yearly season pass in the bedroom?

Time will tell, but are you or any of your friends oral (speak about it) about giving oral? 

No comments:

Post a Comment