Monday 31 August 2009

Back To School



School starts next week for most, and I was just thinking of a few things about my experience of secondary school. True stories by the way:
  • Wallabies being the shoe every boy was on (even girls, you should be pissed looking back) I was not involved. Didn't feel them.
  • Hating Kickers shoes, too much hype. Can't go wrong with Ravel & Barratts.
  • I remember them bright NBA Champion Jackets. Had a Orlando Magic one myself. Long time ago lol.
  • Writing in your books for the first time.
  • Waiting 3 months before my loafers started leaning to one side. And there would be bare rocks in my shoes. Bare.
Not eating lunch, going to the ice cream van and buying Strawberry Jelly & Ice Cream Panda Pops (where are they now?) and kicking ball. Everyday day, without fail.

What do you think of when you think of school?

2 comments:

  1. those panada pops were legendary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember them Just Do It bags, that were too small to fit anything in, lol. And everytime a new colour came out, everyone would rush to get it....lol

    ReplyDelete